Wednesday, October 16, 2002

While you were out

So, I've been away. I was at a conference for my day job, having a ball in the great state of Massachusetts. I personally recommend the clam chowder at Davy's Locker in New Bedford. It was my girlfriend's first ever bowl of the stuff and, woe unto her, she'll never have better. Regina's Pizza in Boston's North End is pretty darn good, too.

Anyway, I'm currently way outside the loop. Anyone who's attended one of these "meet the people and drink all night" kind of conferences knows how that works. I will say that I learned a lot and like the people in my field of business, but I can't tell you what that is, so what does it matter, right?

Until I get back up to speed, I suggest that everyone check out, first and foremost, my friends on the left side of your screen. (Thanks to the Rittenhouse Review for adding me to the list of "better bloggers" while I was gone.)


Post a Comment

<< Home