Monday, September 08, 2003

Who did it?

I'm honestly asking: Which liberals, Democrats or general lefties blamed America for the 9/11 attacks. I want links or documentation that can be verified. I can't find any. I can find where right-wing Christians like Falwell, Robertson and, yes, Fred Phelps have blamed America, but no lefties. I can find where fringe lefties like Chomsky have said that maybe we shouldn't have been funding these bastards in the first place. I can even find where plenty of mainstream conservatives blame the president -- the former president, of course. I just can't find any mainstream liberals or lefties who have even suggested that the US should feel any guilt for causing 9/11. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, because someone out there must be saying it.

And they're pissing Christopher Hitchens right off.

So, I'm asking you, please drop the names of leftists who blamed America in the comments section.


Post a Comment

<< Home