Thursday, March 18, 2004

Bush Wants Kerry to Identify Supporters So He Can Invade Them

Excerpt from Mad Guerilla Brigade Via Uggabugga
WASHINGTON, DC (MGB) - President Bush challenged Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry on Tuesday to identify who he is talking about when he claims that some foreign leaders privately support him over Bush.

'You don't just walk around letting your mouth write checks your ass can't cash,' Bush said from the Oval Office this morning. 'I'd like to know what foreign leaders think Kerry would do a better job than me, I'll be on them like a west Texas dust storm. I got about a 50 gallon drum of whoop ass left over from Iraq, that I've been dying to dump all over somebody. I'm a mushroom cloud layin' motherfucker, motherfucker...literally.'

Insiders say the invasion of Iraq came shortly after the Bush Administration learned of Saddam's personal blog and his intention to back Kerry in the primaries. The blog,, never came to fruition thanks to the quick work of the Bush team but insiders say the world impact would have been enormous.
Go enjoy the whole thang.


Post a Comment

<< Home