Tuesday, June 08, 2004


Excused Absence

Okay, I don't have a note from my mom but Friday my cable company was obviously having issues and I had no internet access. Saturday, well Saturday, is kinda like my Sabbath - I generally don't blog on Saturdays. This is partly to demonstrate that I maintain some control over my habits; that it's not just another addiction. After that, well I wasn't sure if it was safe to come out yet. I mean my mother always said if you didn't have anything nice to say about someone, you shouldn't say anything at all. On a related note, it's a good thing to know that B.S. is still bipartisan. Yeah, because that's what their actions are really about - it couldn't be that they'd be wasting time and funds trying to get coverage and make headway during the mourning of St. Ronnie and cancelling ads for a single day for his funeral is so significant. This is an example of Dubya's suspension of campaign activites, and this move by Kerry, especially given some extremely difficult to reschedule big money benefit concerts, is one he'll likely regret.

1 Comments:

Blogger wunderdog said...

well, you missed nothing...the LA Lakers are lucky as hell, everything's a rip off, and a recent poll shows half the population is unsure whether their vote will be counted in November.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home