Sunday, June 27, 2004


It began with internet connection problems, followed by several 'real life' interruptions and lapsed into blogger melancholy. It's rather like a soap opera, or time-lapse photograghy of a geological event -you re-enter the process after what seems an eternity to find little has changed. BushCo is alive, and still misleading the country not having been either impeached or prosecuted; Kerry is still the Democratic nominee. On the other hand, Hesiod has called it quits and unlike Billmon who re-opened the bar, Counterspin Central remains closed. I hope this situation is temporary but it has caused me to reflect on the order of my addictions. First Billmon, then Hesiod ... if Digby bows out, I'm scrappin' the blogroll and starting from scratch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice work on your blog, It was fun to read! I am still not done reading everything, but I bookmarked you! I really like reading about internet connections and I even have an internet connections secrets blog if you want some more content to discuss.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home