Monday, July 19, 2004


I don't know whether it's a combination of Blogger and my OS (Mac) or Blogger and my browser (Mozilla) or the trifecta involving the combination of all three -but I couldn't get my blog to load this weekend. This has happened on one other occasion and, as at that time, I can get other blogspot blogs to load but not this one. There are some known issues with Mozilla (one of which is that on occasion, though not always, the text of some blogs is transformed into gibberish). Now, with the latest version of the text editor I can, for the first time, use spellcheck without it resulting in the addition of several random characters into my text. I don't, however, care for the additional html characters it seems committed to adding to my posts. So, I'll dump most the things I'd thought to touch on as I'm sure they've been covered by others at this point. I'll get on with things tonight if the stars are appropriately aligned -jeesh, sometimes this is too much like work.


Post a Comment

<< Home