Sunday, July 25, 2004

It's Only Words and Words Are All I Have...

Don't tell the Moody BluesProcol Harum but in the usage ranking of 86,800 words, guess what word ranks 86,800th?

Update: I knew as I was listening to it in my head that the vocal didn't seem like the Moody Blues and 3pointshooter points out that indeed it was Procol Harum. In my defense, I received a phone call from the local media (as apparently, I'm the only Dem left in town -there aren't many of us to begin with and I had no desire to go to Boston, at least not for the crowning of John Kerry) whilst blogging this or I'd have taken the time to check my doubts (I need only have searched my iTunes) before hitting 'publish post'. Thanks 3point.

1 Comments:

Blogger 3pointshooter said...

I believe you are thinking of Procol Harum, not the Moody Blues, since the former sang "Conquistador", not the latter...

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home