Monday, August 30, 2004

He'll Be Informed So We Can Slum

I don't know about you but I had no intention of 'tuning in' to the Repug Convention (truth be told, I didn't watch much of the Democratic one either). Senator McWhore was more than enough for me but luckily, South Knox Bubba will be stationed in his barcalounger, glued to CSPAN and blogging the convention [in a bi-partisan venture] over at the Knox News crosswire blog. Missus West Knox Momma doesn't have a prayer. [Well, she probably has a lotta prayers but you know what I mean] Thanks Bubba, we appreciate the sacrifice.

2 Comments:

Blogger cash at home said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a home business lead site. It pretty much covers home business lead related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline southwest ticket
It deals mostly with airline southwest ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home