Friday, October 01, 2004

Missed Opportunity Part II

Definitely not a slam dunk, not that Bush didn't give him several openings to put it away -but Kerry couldn't manage it. I give his (Kerry's) performance a C+. Bush, on the other hand confirmed what I always suspected - he was never a C+ student. Imagine you're a young assistant prof at Harvard (or more likely for lower-level undergrad courses at Yale, a grad student), are you going to flunk George Herbert Walker Bush's son? Not likely - he was a D- student at 'best' and he didn't do his 'best' tonight. C+ trumps F any day of the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger alena said...

Hi, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours fantastic blog.

I have a niche site. It pretty much covers how make money with niche marketing.

Keep it up. I'll check back later im sure.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home