Friday, April 08, 2005

Because, if you haven't heard, Liberals are united now

Feministe commands. I obey:

  1. Built to Spill - "You Were Right"
  2. Marlene Dietrich - "Lili Marlene"
  3. Nine Inch Nails - "The Downward Spiral"
  4. U2 - "Stay (Faraway, So Close)[Underdog Mix]"
  5. Alicia Keys - "Dragon Days"
  6. Leadbelly - "Goodnight Irene"
  7. Jeff Buckley - "Lover, You Should Have Come Over"
  8. Jane's Addiction - "Pigs in Zen"
  9. Guided By Voices - "Chasing Heather Crazy"
  10. The Shins - "Caring is Creepy"

While we're talking about music, have you checked out Pressure Drop? It's run by a good friend of mine who has the most eclectic and expansive music collection I've ever seen. He writes kickass music reviews and, though he won't tell you, he used to make a mean Bloody Mary.

However, I'm still not sure if he realizes that the photo of me with my arm around Ian McKellan in front of a polling place was a joke. Sir Ian, as far as I know, didn't make it anywhere near Afghanistan on election day. And, of course, his head isn't four times as large as his body.


Post a Comment

<< Home