Saturday, May 21, 2005

Shorter Mark Joseph

I don't know much but I know I don't like Howard Dean.

Who is Mark Joseph? Well, he's a multimedia "free radical" according to his bio. Would that be in as can't get a steady gig or unstable and highly reactive, believed to accelerate the progression of cancer - he's certainly combining with way too much oxygen for my tastes. Yeah, the Dems should definitely listen to some nut job that produced the soundtrack for Gibson's Passion because, hey, he covered the Democratic National Convention in 2000 for Armstrong Williams' program and is stupid enough to include that association in his bio. Though in his thesis statement, He doesn't bother with what exactly Howard Dean is doing that's going to make him responsible for a Repubnican majority in '08 but he's got some novel (as in cut and pasted from any number of articles) advice for Democrats on how to "get back into the game". Hey Mark - take your pop faith and masturbate in the privacy of your own home 'kay?

5 Comments:

Blogger Dream Builder said...

Your Blog is Great! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a make money online and work at home
site. It pretty much covers make money online and work at home
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:12 PM  
Blogger blogdollar1 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used cabover camper.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used cabover camper

10:30 PM  
Blogger 8709 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

12:16 PM  
Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids summer swim camp we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

2:33 PM  
Blogger WorldTrader said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a business opportunity online home page site, Check it out. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home