Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Roberts Update

Billmon writes of Bob John Roberts ...
"But one look at the guy's picture:
and you can tell it's not going to be easy to pin the "radical right" label on him. That's not the kind of face you expect to see mingling with the crazies at a Justice Sunday rally."
That may be true but my first impression was that he had the grinning, vacant, steely stare of a psychopath:Separated at birth? A question for the confirmation hearings: Did you maim, butcher or otherwise assassinate any small animals as a child?

4 Comments:

Blogger Nitpicker said...

Ouch.

But you're so right.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us never forget, Ted Bundy was a Republican. He worked for the Republican party.

8:58 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Yeah, I thought about adding the fact that he campaigned for the Repugnicans but ...

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Billmon said...

Roberts: I hurt my arm, can you help me open my trunk?

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home