Friday, November 04, 2005

From the desk of Ken Mehlman Jonah Goldberg

A Republican friend of mine thinks that Jonah Goldberg's latest column must be giving me "an aneurysm." While I admit that my head often hurts when I think about Little Lord Lucianne, it's usually because I'm banging it against my desk and asking Why? Why? Why? I mean, come on, even nepotism should have its limits, right?

As to Goldberg's "argument," I can't say that it really causes me any grief. I, and others, have dealt with it already here, here, here, here and here. That's what happens when great original thinkers like Jonah take too long to rehash RNC talking points into a "column." All their points have already been proven to be bullshit.

According to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll, 55 percent of Americans believe that Bush misled the public in making his case for war. This is inarguably true. If you do not tell people all that you know (see, again, here and here) and then ask them to make a decision based on the slanted information you've given them, you're misleading them. Period.

Keep it up, Jonah. Americans are getting wise to the Republican act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home