Monday, November 28, 2005

Stuff I missed while eating turkey

Our first puppet in Iraq says he misses the good ol' days when Saddam was running the place. Conservatives, though, disagree. All we really need to fix iraq is another speech by Bush and more meaningless gestures.

Here's one thing we can all agree on: We need to get rid of "cowboy contractors" in Iraq. Especially the ones who think it's funny to shoot Iraqis at random, videotape it and put it to music.

A new Christian group is dedicated to violating the teachings of Christ: "(W)hen thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly." (Matthew 6:5-6)

Speaking of public displays of Christianity, where are the calls to ban Christian rock? Doesn't anyone remember Marilyn Manson caused Columbine?

I made Bill O'Reilly's "enemies list." Kind of. As I predicted elsewhere, Bill has been too chickenshit to actually post any such list himself\, so someone else posted it for him. I almost wonder if "True Conservative" is actually a parody or a real conservative who doesn't understand that simply calling people stupid while presenting their arguments doesnt' really do anything for his side?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathie said...

I intensly dislike Bill O'Reilly, so it's great that you are upsetting him. I read your blog everyday. Thanks for being so dilligent, I find out a lot of stuff from you that I wouldn't normally have time to look for or research myself. I am however, having a hard time giving up shopping at Target. Keep up the great work.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home