Red Eye at night, failure's delight
You can catch a clip here, if you must, but, rather than make you watch it, I'll just give you the basic recipe of the show so you can roll your own:
- Start with a host who thinks stunts involving midgets are hi-larious, that Mother Teresa wasn't shown nude often enough and, as editor, lost a magazine nearly one-sixth its readership despite plastering its pages liberally with boobs and bad puns.
- Add a three- or four-person sample of typical Fox News right wing blowhards.
- Convince them, despite all evidence to the contrary, that they're funny.
- Beat all of the "talent" liberally with an ugly stick.
- Add the production values of an underfunded public school journalism class (don't forget the cameras must move with a nauseating sway, mimicking the cutting-edge style of circa 1981 MTV interstitials).