Thursday, March 08, 2007

Memories of me, 2003

As long as we're doing this, here's the most succinct example of what I was adding to the discourse in 2003.
It's All My Decision"

(Sung by George W. Bush to the tune of "That Old-time Religion")

We're gonna get that Saddam Hussein.
Karl Rove says that he's insane.
Showed me big trucks from a spy plane.
That's good enough for me.

Chorus:
It's all my decision.
It's all my decision.
It's all my decision.
And that's good enough for me.

We'll try not to hurt their people,
though their "uprising" was darn feeble
(and I ain't seen one damn steeple)
And that's good enough for me.

Chorus

Al-Qaida is connected
and I hope that proof's collected,
'cause bombs get Dick "erected,"
That's good enough for me.

Chorus

If they're weapons, Saddam's sought 'em.
Colin Powell says that he's got 'em.
Says Rumsfeld: "Hell, I brought 'em!"
That's good enough for me.

Chorus

Chirac, I think he hates me,
misunderestimates me,
but Tony Blair fellates me,
and that's good enough for me.

Chorus

Yes, Britain's "report" was a copy
and our intel has been sloppy,
but he tried to kill my Poppy.
That's good enough for me.

Chorus

So, if you need more explanation,
Ashcroft's got you a new location,
Cause you're an enemy of the nation,
Now sing along with me.

Chorus (All):
It's all your decision,
It's all your decision,
There'll be no more divison,
If you force... us... we'll... a-...greeeeeee!
Sad, but true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home