Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bullshit Corner Comment of the Day

Today at the Corner:
I'm Glad [Ramesh Ponnuru]

I never hear conservatives talking about moving somewhere else if Democrats win elections.
Now, look, I think I may have heard a couple of movie stars say such a thing, so, since no one with any real talent wants to be a Republican (and, considering the financial and critical failure of right wing movies, who can blame them?), I'm sure they just lack people with the wherewithal to head out of town.

Oh, wait, I guess the right does have sad sack actor Stephen Baldwin on their side, but there's no reason to think he'd bail on his country, right?
I just wanna say right now, Laura, it's official, if Barack gets nominated, I'll be moving out of the country.
Damn, so I guess the right isn't filled with stalwarts, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home