Thursday, June 17, 2010

I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Mark Kirk has released a new fundraising letter (below). Something stood out to me.
Our campaign's theme is "Experience, Integrity, and Reform and those aren't just words, those are the hallmarks of my life...

My integrity has been earned one decision at a time, striving to do the right thing, and standing up to corruption every time it rears its ugly head.
It seems to me it takes a lot of cojones to claim that integrity is one of the "hallmarks" of your life when you've been busted for lying about your military career at least ten times. If you're counting that's one lie for every person in a hundred who believes Kirk actually has integrity. Public Policy Polling:
Do you think Mark Kirk has been truthful about his military record?

Yes 10%
No 45%
Unsure 45%
Kirk Letter


Post a Comment

<< Home