Monday, June 07, 2010

Really? Still with this?

Got a lovely email from someone who visited because of the Mark Kirk stories and then, apparently incensed, decided to wander around my site looking for evidence that I didn't serve and am generally a big commie pinko.

I guess he finally settled on this post and writes, "No one who served could believe the Iraq War wasted lives" (which suggests he didn't really read the post). He goes on to call me un-American for not supporting my country.

You know, whenever someone tells me I'm not supporting my country enough, I hear this:

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Feel free to use me to refute this fool's claim - I served (Vietnam era) and I have been against the Iraq and Afghanistan occupations.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Ellen Beth Gill said...

I get that stuff from the Kirk people all the time. Now, they're calling Carl, a Navy vet who served in the peacekeeping mission in Cambodia and on two ships, my "henchman". They don't care about military service, they just care about using it to plug candidates who support their issues.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Nitpicker said...

Henchman? That's awesome! Do you guys have sweet costumes like Dr. No?

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home